Sarasota is located on the sunny South West coast of Florida which has a population of 52,000. Sarasota is well known for its famous white sand beaches, warm subtropical climate and world class arts community. With several unique neighborhoods to choose from in this location there are many homes available at affordable prices. This city offers a variety of shopping venues and restaurants that will make your vacation memorable while staying close to home.
1. Sarasota is a very nice place to visit with so many things to do, you will have a hard time deciding what to do first. If you love the beach one of the most beautiful beaches in Florida is located here; Siesta Key Beach on Siesta Key. This well known location draws millions of tourists yearly for its white sand and crystal clear blue water. In April there are several weekend festivals including the Tarpon Festival, Gondola Climb & Art Festivals that will make you feel like your out of town vacation was well worth it. Other unique celebrations include Farm-to-Table Dinners and Yoga at the Mote Aquarium makes for an interesting day trip.
2. The culture in Sarasota is vibrant and alive with many creative types of people. The rich culture here has a history that is told through their lively art community. Mote Aquarium, Ringling Museum for the Circus Arts, John and Mable Ringling’s home “Ca d’Zan” makes this location a perfect place to visit. Along with all these places there are also several other museums to choose from; Children’s Museum of Sarasota, Marie Selby Botanical Gardens, Florida Maritime Museum make this area one of the best cultural attractions in Sarasota FL.
3. There are so many things to do in the city of Sarasota it will be hard to decide what you want to do while staying close to home. Craft Festivals like Annual Seafood and Wine Festival, Music Festivals like the Sarasota Jazz Festival, and Street Car Gala. There are also other annual events that may interest you like; Manatee Festival, Bradenton River Regatta, Sun ‘N’ Fun Fly-In and many more.
4. With so much to see in this great city it will be hard to decide what you want to do first? You can stay close by or if you choose go into town there is plenty of new shopping venues available that are unique for this area. A few top notch shopping events include Siesta Key Art Show, Ringling International Arts Festival, Venice Cup Regatta Shopping Extravaganza & many more give this area a very nice list of things to do while you are here.
5. Sarasota offers a variety of housing arrangements for you to choose from; condos, villas, single family homes and apartment rentals. There is an affordable selection of living quarters that will give you the space you need at prices that won’t break your budget. Whether you are retired or just want to enjoy a place with lots of things to do this city has it all for an easy going lifestyle in Sarasota FL!